JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 05-10-2010 , 05:42 PM #421
Bettybooboopbedoop

Default Thank You Doolough

I would like to thank Doolough for the brass fire fender. Thank you so much, it is a perfect fit. Apologies that i couldn't go to your door, but in my present state, hubby has to oblige these days. Again, Thank You.
Bettybooboopbedoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-10-2010 , 10:10 AM #422
orca

Default Thank You for Helping me with Relay for Life

Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca
orca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-10-2010 , 10:30 AM #423
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca
Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca
Well done Orca for doing such a fantastic job and raising all that money for the Irish cancer society. Cancer touchs everyone like it did with my late Dad and im so proud of the work you did. God bless you x x x x
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-10-2010 , 10:56 AM #424
orca

thanks Linn,

Cancer effects 1 in 3 people and if the Relay for life can even help one person it is well worth staying up for 24hrs once a year and help raise as much money as we can.

and I am very proud to have been a part of Relay for Life as it was a very special event and I will definately play an even bigger part in it next year.
orca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 12-10-2010 , 09:12 PM #425
gynnett

Thanks to Ger who put a great white leather sofa on the forum. Big ups!
gynnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2010 , 03:00 PM #426
Pepperpixie

just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.
Pepperpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2010 , 04:10 PM #427
matilda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.
Thanks for your kind words, i'm glad you like it,

matilda
matilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 02-11-2010 , 03:51 PM #428
Angelsfishingrod

Default Playhouse

Just a Big Thankyou to Winifer for the playhouse, grandaughter will love that for Xmas so Thanks again. much appreciated. Fi.:)
Angelsfishingrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-11-2010 , 05:51 PM #429
Angelsfishingrod

Default Thanks Maufant

Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)
Angelsfishingrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-11-2010 , 06:43 PM #430
maufant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsfishingrod
Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)

You're very welcome Angelsfishingrod, hope it will keep you warm!
maufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 17-12-2010 , 01:33 PM #431
offaly40

Default Big big thank you to linn

I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x
offaly40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 20-12-2010 , 02:15 PM #432
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by offaly40
I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x
Your very welcome hun and i was only happy to help, especially where Santa is concerned. Thankyou for your kind words.
Happy christmas to you all
Regards Linn x x x x x
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 21-01-2011 , 03:46 PM #433
fortyx

Default xbox games

hi i would like to thank everybody who kindly gave me xboxes and games i was able to make 3 children very happy thank you to dub106 kenwood and mickrick thank you all so much and the children say tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhanks xxxxxxxxxx
fortyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 29-01-2011 , 12:31 PM #434
Gormal

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me stuff over the last year and a half, it is all greatly appreciated both big and small. You know who you are!
Thanks a Mill!
Gormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 30-01-2011 , 09:34 AM #435
Mumof3

Default Thank you to Unidragon

I really need to say a huge thank you to Unidragon for all the wonderful wrestling things that you have given to my son. We are very very grateful and also a big thank you to everyone who has given me things over the last number of years.

Very gratefully Mumof3
Mumof3 is offline   Reply With Quote